6.1.10

懒惰的老弟...=='''

这个老弟
都Form4了还要人家帮忙做功课
真是该骂!!!


================================================


Diary 1:
A new year had started.
I was already a Form 4 student.
I was so excited because I had finish my PMR examination months ago.
This year, i was going to learn somethings that were more difficult.
Hope that I could try my best to do well in it.
But one thing really made me upset,
that was I had seperated with all of my friends,
and studied in a new class with new faces.
It felt really uncomfortable sitting with an unknown.
I really will miss my friends who were at other classes.


Diary 2:
Today was extremely tired while back from school.
So many homework and excersises needed to finish.
I could even not understand about the Add-Maths lessons.
This year will be very hard for me to learn compared to past year.
 The subject that really made me crazy is Sejarah.
I still could not memorize the events happened and people who were involved.
All the places that events taken had long long name,
and I had always confused while memorizing.
Really worried about it.
Hope that I could afford it as soon as possible.


Diary 3:
Today I had went for dancing pratice with my friends.
I felt great while moving my body with any kinds of music.
We danced Breaking, Poping, Jazz, and so on.
I loved Breaking the most among those three kinds of dance.
Although sometimes it would hurt myself accidentally,
but I was still involved myself in it.
Ofcourse I would finish my homework and revision before went for dancing.
I love dancing.


===============================================================


老弟!!!!!
写完了啦!!!!!
把它写成一段一段的啊~
呼呼(~ o ~)~zZ
好累啊~~

2 則留言:

  1. 谢谢啦姐姐。。。
    哈哈。。。
    你最好了啦。。。
    功课完了咯。。。
    alikato 姐姐。。。
    ^^。。。
    但是英文太深了。。。
    怕老师认得出。。。
    嘻嘻。。。不管咯,照抄^^

    回覆刪除