26.11.09

3rd day of SPM

sorry for the late update
cuz yesterday rain so heavily n my pc cant open
cuz get virus!!!
WTF!!
nvm
i still got notebook to use
so sorry for the english version diary
i m not quiet well in english
maybe is time for me to improve it^^





anyway
let talk about my exam yesterday
after PM exam
i hav BK exam at 2pm
i had my exam in the invigator's rest room
a seat facing the window~
what an engrossing view
with clouds n birds flying.....
so i started my paper punctually
and i found that it was a bit difficult for me.....
oh gosh!!
another A's gone.....



at about 4pm
it started to rain
the wind blew strongly
the rain droped heavily
haiz......
felt not quiet well.....



reach home
my cousin Angelina was playing with my sister
they are playing monopoly
but it is so special!!!!
it didnt hav cash
but credit card!!!!
so cool~~


the monopoly cost $70++



the playboard



the credit card each wit 15,000M



the casher



"+" for recieve cash "-" for pay



some of the lands that i own


so i spend my whole night playing with them
so tired^^
but fun~~



that's all
too-dooles~

沒有留言:

張貼留言